[support] mailing list "Search archives" broken

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Thu Dec 25 19:52:57 UTC 2008

support at drupal.org:

When I go to the web page for this mailing list:

and click on "Search archives", I end up here:

http://lists.drupal.org/archives/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?idxname=drupal-suppo
rt

My browser (IE7) says:

    The webpage cannot be found
     HTTP 404
       Most likely causes:
    There might be a typing error in the address.
    If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

       What you can try:
         Retype the address.

         Go to  and look for the information you want.

         More information

    This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was
able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found.
It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable.
Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

    For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

This problem has existed since yesterday.  If/when is the search
function going to be fixed?

TIA,

David