[support] content type notebook

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 08:16:47 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Shyamala Rajaram <
shyamala at netlinkindia.com> wrote:

> http://drupal.org/project/notepad
> A very simple module which provides a way for users to have a 'notepad'
> area
> where they can record any arbitrary text.

Thank you for your suggestion, I managed to write a module on my own. :D

i will send a snapshot if possible, also i am planning to upload that module
to durpal.org but the module  is very small module i dont know whether D.O
will accept  or not, which makes me to think twice to proceed further.

--
Thanks a lot