[support] Submit button missing from content forms

Neil Goodman posco2k5 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:32:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm having an odd problem with one of the Drupal sites I manage. When a user
tries to create content the submit button is missing from the bottom of the
form. This happens with core content types like page and story, as well as
with content types created with CCK. The preview button is still there, so
you have to click the preview button and then the submit button shows up.

Is this a behavior that is controlled in the settings somewhere? I've never
seen anything like this before? We would like to have the submit buttons
present. We are using Drupal 5.4.

Neil Goodman