[support] [Fwd: User Pictures Not Resized With Imagecache]

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 08:00:45 UTC 2008

After sending the first message, I did some poking around and realized that the files/imagecache directory has not been created.
If I understand correctly from the article (and from looking at other sites where I've used imagecache), this directory should be
created, and that's where the resized and cached pictures would be stored.  Anybody know why the directory wouldn't be created?

Thanks.

Steve