[support] [Fwd: User Pictures Not Resized With Imagecache]

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sun Feb 10 08:18:40 UTC 2008

This could be as simple as a directory permissions issue -- if your ftp
user has different rights than your apache/web user, this can sometimes
cause this issue.

Also, what version of imagecache/imagefield are you using?

And, once you created the dir manually, did everything work as it should?

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald