[support] [SOLVED] Re: generating square thumbnails

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Wed Feb 13 10:04:14 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 17:43 -0500, Brian Puccio wrote:

> >> I'm using the image.module 1.6, but the option to crop is nowhere
> >> to be
> >> found. Are you sure it's not coming from another module ?
> >
> > BTW I looked at the diff with the 5.x-1.x-dev module, and there's no
> > crop capability in there too.
>
> Sorry, I must be using a different version, here it is in image.module:
>
> http://cvs.drupal.org/viewvc.py/drupal/contributions/modules/image/image.module?revision=1.258.2.4&view=markup&pathrev=DRUPAL-5--2

OK, thanks a lot for the pointer Brian.
For those interested, I backported the "crop" feature to image-5.x-1.6,
you can find the patch here: http://drupal.org/node/221139
Beware, even if it works on my site, it hasn't been reviewed by the
powers that be, so it can eat kittens or break your db.

Thanks,

	Xav