[support] Drupal6 - migration

Blake Hall hall.blake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:25:57 UTC 2008

If you take a look at the release page http://drupal.org/drupal-6.0
you'll see:

For upgrade instructions, please see the file "UPGRADE.txt", in the
root directory of your Drupal 6.0 distribution. For a video walk-
through, see the videocast about upgrading to Drupal 6.0 by Greg
Knaddison.

with a link to http://drupal.org/videocasts/upgrading-to-6

There are also further instructions on that page.

Cheers,

blake hall