[support] Drupal6 - migration

koot at aol.pl koot at aol.pl
Fri Feb 15 09:14:27 UTC 2008

Hello,

Is there a way to migrate data to drupal6 from drupal5?
I got little mess in drupal5, some old, not updated modules, so I want
to install brand new drupal6,
with all new modules that i will be using, and then migrate all needed
data from existing drupal5 DB.
I was trying to upgrade this drupal5 to drupal6, but there is to much
diffrent and its not working. Lots of data are missing.

Thanks in advance,
best regards!

--
Rafał Kot