[support] ical library

Thomas G. Willis tom.willis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:12:01 UTC 2008

On Feb 15, 2008 3:00 AM, Domas <tasdomas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> the question is a bit off-topic, for that I apologize. I am planning to
> write a small module to import ical feeds (I haven't found anything of
> the sort). Could anyone recommend a good ical parser for PHP?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Domas

I'd check the source on this project,
http://drupal.org/project/date

I have manged to provide ical feeds and import ical feeds with this so I
assume the functionality is there. I did have to hack it to make my feeds
compatible with google calendar at one point. Not sure if that's still the
case and I can't really remember what I did it wasn't hard though.

--
Thomas G. Willis