[support] joining taxonomy terms?

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Fri Feb 15 14:32:24 UTC 2008

Hello Earnie,

I'm not really sure what you mean?

my point is that I need to separate one term into two, because I need to
access both the number "03" and the term "term" separately while
maintaining the relation between the two.

Ideally admin would be able set up a term in a form that contains 2 main
fields.

number
term

so that he could for instance sort a view by numbers or by terms.
Or show the end users only the terms and not the numbers, which have no
significance for them.

Let me know if I'm totally of course here, and thanks for taking time to
answer this problem which is really driving me nuts - I'm on a strict
deadline...

cheers
Morten