[support] joining taxonomy terms?

Morten Holmstrup morten at holmstrups.dk
Sat Feb 16 01:01:36 UTC 2008

Yeah, I figured this wasn't going to be easy :)

I think synonyms might be the way to go, but there's not a whole lotta
documentation on it - especially concerning views, which is pretty
important, because the "normal" users are not supposed to see the
numbers at all - only admin. So I will have to use the synonyms as
exposed filters for instance - do you know if this is possible?

I looked into using CCK and it looks extremely tempting, but wouldn't I
lose the hirarchy with that?

thanks again for your help!!!

Morten