[support] Pathauto and sub-homepage's content type

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:45:41 UTC 2008

Confused as to why you created a module in the first place.  Are you
trying to write php that generates content?  Or are you just trying to
make anode that lives at /articoli? Or are you trying to achieve
something else?

The reason you're likely getting a blanked themed page is that that's
what the function in your module generates.  Couldn't say without seeing
the code.

If you'd give us a better idea as to what you're desired outcome is, we
might be able to help better.