[support] Use pathauto and "my module" with same path original url

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Wed Feb 20 15:52:01 UTC 2008

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli ha scritto:
> I have delete the "aticoli" content type, but now I have another
> problem: I see a themed blank page when I go to /articoli and
> /articoli (If you do not rember) is managed by one of my module

Ok, I don't know if it's correct or not but I have found this:
1) get a category (say "articoli categoria") and via pathauto set the
associated path to "articoli/[catpath]"

2) create a module that want to manage "articoli/" (say to create a sub
homepage)
     $items[] = array(
                        'title' => '',
                        'path' => 'articoli',
                        'access' => true,
                        'callback' => 'mw_articoli_main',
                        'type' => MENU_CALLBACK
                );

Now if you try to go to "articoli/" url you get a "page not found" page.

This because pathauto create in automatic an alias where src =
"pathauto/node/articoli" and dst = "articoli"

Delete it and all works. Now you can have a module that manage
"articoli" url and taxonomy that manage "articoli/{tern mane}" url.

Hope that this help.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com