[support] Urgent permissions issue

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:20:33 UTC 2008

We noticed today that my site suddenly started blocking access to certain
pages for anonymous users.  So far I have identified at least two, one of
type 'page' and one of type 'blog', published by different people.  I do not
have any node access modules installed that I can use to explain it.  The
problem seems to affect any nodes created within the last few days
(including ones I create now).  Does anyone have the foggiest idea what I
should look for?

To make it worse, I really need this working within about 15 hours....  :(

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/