[support] Weird version problem

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 29 12:50:15 UTC 2008

Quoting Earnie Boyd <earnie at users.sourceforge.net>:

> Quoting A-NO-NE Music <madflute at anonemusic.com>:
>

>> I did contacted with my ISP, and they told me they have moved the server
>> just about the time my problem started, but .htacess looks the same, and
>> am not sure what else I could hunt down.
>>

> Perhaps a browser cache issue.  Try emptying your browser cache.

The version string you see, is it the control panel of your ISP or is
it from admin/logs/status of your Drupal site?  If the former question
is true then we can't help; it is an issue for your ISP.  If the latter
question is true, at the top of modules/system/system.module is a
constant VERSION which is displayed.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/