[support] User register form in 2 page or call my function for submit

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Thu Jan 3 16:17:51 UTC 2008

Hi all. I want to modify the user registration in 2+ steps or better: I
want that the form that new user use for registration (/user/register)
is splitted in 2+ page.  This because via profile module I have added
15 new field.

I know that I can write a form splitted in 2 page (I read "Pro Drupal
Development), but I don't want to create the register form from zero.  I
have tried to delete the $form['#submit'] value via hook_form() but with
no results. Is there a way to do this without create a new module for
user_register ?

Tnx.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com