[support] Showing Blocks on Specific Pages

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Thu Jan 3 17:19:27 UTC 2008

Tom Holmes Jr. ha scritto:
> I've created a number of blocks, and after reading my Pro Drupal
> Development book and The Packt Drupal book,
Can you give me some "review" of the Packt Drup
al book ?
> Again, I am using the standard Path module and Clean Url's so I have
> various nodes (Page content types) set to different paths like node-id
> 101 is 'about.htm'

You have one node.tpl.php for all site ?

If you have only one node.tpl.php you can add this where you want the block:

<?php

if (arg(0) == 'node' && arg(1) == 101) {
    //here echo my block -- not in front page
}
?>

Or if you want a new template file only for node 101 you can create
node-101.tpl.php file.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com