[support] Showing Blocks on Specific Pages

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Thu Jan 3 17:06:22 UTC 2008

I've created a number of blocks, and after reading my Pro Drupal
Development book and The Packt Drupal book, I'm wondering how I can make
blocks show on certain pages.
I know 'front' is the front page,  'admin' is the admin section.   Is
there a list of these standard words.

Again, I am using the standard Path module and Clean Url's so I have
various nodes (Page content types) set to different paths like node-id
101 is 'about.htm'

So, if I want blocks to be on just this page 'about.htm', then what
would I put in the 'show on this page'?   I tried 'about.htm' but that
didn't really work.

If someone can just point me in the right direction, that would be
great!              Thanks!