[support] Multisite on same database

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Thu Jan 10 10:25:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

ok, now I understand better how it works.
However, I don't really know which tables will need to be separated.
What's the purpose of {sessions} and {sequences} ?
Is there a place where I can quickly lear about them, in order to know
which ones to unshare ?

For now, I have unshared {menu}, {panels_info} and {panels_area}, and I
have special variables for site_name, site_slogan, theme and front_*.

Thanks,
	Xav