[support] Multisite on same database

Alessandro Feijó patrao at legendas.feijo.info
Thu Jan 10 11:01:01 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Xavier Bestel" <xavier.bestel at free.fr>
To: <support at drupal.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [support] Multisite on same database

Hi,

ok, now I understand better how it works.
However, I don't really know which tables will need to be separated.
What's the purpose of {sessions} and {sequences} ?
---
sessions controls the users sessions! :)  Just use good sense.
sequences store the sequences (uh) of all tables, the primary keys...

Is there a place where I can quickly lear about them, in order to know
which ones to unshare ?
---
Good question, dunno.  I analise tables content, and deduct for what use it
is

For now, I have unshared {menu}, {panels_info} and {panels_area}, and I
have special variables for site_name, site_slogan, theme and front_*.
---
The special variables are stored at ... guess... variable table!! lol
just add it to the settings.php array

you need to change only for siteB and C, the A will use default tables,
naturaly

regards
Feijó