[support] Multisite on same database

Shyamala shyamala at netlinkindia.com
Fri Jan 11 04:14:50 UTC 2008

The tables you want to share depends on what is the kind of information that
you want to share between the sites.  Is the content shared? Is the user
database and session shared?  Is the theme shared?
Sequence table stores the unique ids created in user, menu, vocabulary,...
tables.

        name  id
            users_uid 5
            menu_mid 57