[support] Multisite on same database

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Fri Jan 11 07:47:58 UTC 2008

I want to share some content, based on taxonomy. I want a different
theme, different organisation, but same users, roles, etc.

For now I have only "unshared" {menu}, so I created another entry for
the prefixed table in {sequences} with the right index. All the rest is
shared, and it seems to work well.
I still have to install singlesignon (I wonder about {sessions}) to have
it working conveniently.

Thanks,
	Xav