[support] Blank page with new comments ??

Deepesh Agarwal version7.7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 05:34:45 UTC 2008

Hi,
I recently restored my Cpanel backup because of some technical problem, now I am facing a strange problem, all my pages display correctly except the one with new comments ?? for example:
http://www.megaleecher.net/Disable_Adobe_Auto_Updater <- Loads fine
http://www.megaleecher.net/Buy_Cheap_PSP_Games <- Does not load and displays a blank page, Was loading fine untill I posted a comment to test
this is very strange,. pls. help, I tried using two different proxies and same problem occurs ??
UPDATE:
The problem seems to be with comment system, if I disable comment module everything works fine, I tried replacing comment module folder with a fresh copy but still problem is there ???
I am using Drupal 5.1 and I restored comment module folder from Drupal 5.1 Tar File.
Shalini