[support] Drupal for University use

John Callahan diodata at UDel.Edu
Mon Jan 14 21:38:34 UTC 2008

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for information about
Drupal for university use.  My presentation last Friday was very well
received and, from my estimation, Drupal may be in the lead compared to
other open source CMS solutions.  There are even a few groups using
SharePoint that are now asking questions about Drupal possibilities.
That is definitely a good sign!  Thanks again for your help.

- Jhn