[support] Server-wide Drupal install: best practices?

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:57:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm doing some new-year server housekeeping and I'd like to streamline
my current Drupal setup. What's the best way to run Drupal in a cPanel
server with several domains and customer accounts?

- A single, server-wide Drupal instance?
- A Drupal instance for each customer cPanel account?
- A Drupal instance for each customer domain?

I'm already using the multisite feature for some domains/subdomains in
a specific cPanel account, but I will appreciate any comments and
suggestions for going further.

Kind regards.