[support] Seeking module to distinguish content types

ian at corpwatch.org ian at corpwatch.org
Wed Jan 23 01:38:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

Does anyone know of a module that will allow small customizations of
different content types?  I have a few on my site such as, "Company
Profiles" and "Research Inventories"

The problem is that often there will be 3 "Research Inventories" with
the same name (Bechtel) as the "Company profile."  I would like to label
each content type, and have an icon maybe so that a user who stumbles
upon a page that says "Bechtel" will know if it is a company profile of
Bechtel or a Research inventory of Bechtel.

Any ideas for modules that enable this functionality?

--ian--