[support] Seeking module to distinguish content types

Greg Holsclaw Greg.Holsclaw at trouvemedia.com
Wed Jan 23 01:44:43 UTC 2008

As far as a module that can do this, I am not sure there is one.

You can do this in the theme layer (if you are a little handy with PHP).

Most themes in the node.tpl.php file use

to add a type class to the node display, with $node->type being the key
indicator).

You then can add a CSS style to differentiate the different node types.

Greg