[support] cron stuck on a node. how to find which one

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:40:58 UTC 2008

I have my cron getting stuck on a single node. I start getting the errors
saying that cron is already running. I clear out the cron_semaphore variable
and the cache variable, and it starts running the cron again, but won't go
past whatever node it is getting stuck on. every time I clear the search
index and rebuild it, it gets stuck on the same node, and I'd like to see
what node that is, and see if I can do something to make it index the rest
of the site.

--

Brett Evanson

HYPERLINK "mailto:brettev at gmail.com"brettev at gmail.com