[support] cron stuck on a node. how to find which one

Brett Evanson brettev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:57:27 UTC 2008

There is nothing in the log files. It doesn't throw any errors. It just
kicks out. Right now, I'm running cron manually through the web, and the
crontab isn't even set. I get to the same node everytime, and it stops. I
just need to know what node it is stopping on. Any idea of how to find what
node that is?

--
Brett Evanson
brettev at gmail.com