[support] cron stuck on a node. how to find which one

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 24 12:28:19 UTC 2008

Quoting Brett Evanson <brettev at gmail.com>:

> There is nothing in the log files. It doesn't throw any errors. It just
> kicks out. Right now, I'm running cron manually through the web, and the
> crontab isn't even set. I get to the same node everytime, and it stops. I
> just need to know what node it is stopping on. Any idea of how to find what
> node that is?

When running interactively you can modify the cron.php to add an
ini_set to set display_errors to true; that might help.  I haven't
studied how the sid from the search tables relates back to the nid in
the node tables.  However, you might take a look at the
{search_dataset} and see if there is a clue as to how far it made it
through the nodes.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/