[support] how to make form print on less paper

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Tue Jan 29 19:43:37 UTC 2008

That's quite simple actually and has nothing to do with drupal.  Create
a print css file and include that.  set display:none on any element you
don't need and do any other tweaks you need to get it looking right.
Use the media attribute:
OR
<link rel="Stylesheet" href="print.css" media="Print" />

You can set it as the main css file while you're working on it so that
you don't waste tons of paper seeing how it looks, then switch it ot the
print one when it's right.

Whenever anyone clicks print it will use that css instead.  I include it
on almost all of my sites.

.s