[support] problem with fckedito on multisite

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:21:51 UTC 2008

I solved this; I don't know where the problem resides, I configured
fckfiles to use the youtube pluguin; after this I completely remove
the fckeditor installation from drupal database (tables starting with
fckeditor and the fckeditor register from table system). After doing
this I installed/activated the fckeditor module and everything is
working ok.