[support] Comment body not appearing in forum topics

Steve Hays hays at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 7 13:06:14 UTC 2008

I'm new to Drupal (using 6.2).  Individual forum topic pages show only
comment titles and authors--not nested comment bodies.  I would like
to have these pages follow the same general appearance as blog pages--
showing nested comments.  Have I done something to disable nested
comments in forums?  Can I do something to activate it? [Permissions
isn't the problem.  I've tried both options for the j-query folding
checkbox in Forums >> Settings.

I'm embarrassed to ask something that is probably so obvious. But if
someone can answer, I'd appreciate it.

Steve