[support] Panel 2 Beta 5 with dynamic Title

Denis Lafont-Trevisan denis.lafont at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:37:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I can't manage to have the <title> correctly set with a "panel page" with
Panel2 Beta 5  (Drupal 5.7) . I would like to know if this is something I am
not doing correctly or if it is an issue.

Description (you can test on site: http://www.opensource-it.com ) :

-  I have a tag cloud generated from a free tagged category
-  I use taxonomy_redirect module to redirect when the user clicks on a term
in the tag cloud
-  the redirection goes to a "panel page" (url set to :
enterprise_software/open_source/% )
- I want to have the title of that panel set to the term of the category.
I've tried several thing but can not find a way to do it.

Please note that pathauto is activated, so I use the term name instead of
the term ID in the panel2 "context"

Any clue?

Thanks,

Denis