[support] New members and unpublished content.

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:41:00 UTC 2008

There is no moderation in Drupal 5 and Drupal 6. (There was in Drupal
4.7 and earlier but it was removed because it was poorly implemented.)

Do you mean that you have set up your node types to be "Unpublished"
by default? Or are you using some contributed module for moderation?

You may find something useful here:

http://drupal.org/node/165315
http://drupal.org/project/modr8
http://drupal.org/project/og_user_roles