[support] re-assigning vocabulary to nodes, are there modules?

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Thu Jul 10 17:18:36 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have about 200 nodes that I assigned to a vocabulary.
Now, I realized that I must create another vocabulary and pick some nodes from the old vocabulary and copy to the new.
I could open each node, edit that, use the free-tagging and things should be ok, anyway it requires time! Is there a browser of node that shows also the vocabulary and allows  me to assign a node to that vocabulary without open and edit the node?
Thanks!