[support] IMCE not showing

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:41:18 UTC 2008

I was having some problems with IMCE and FCKEDITOR so I upgraded both
and now when I try to upload a image, the IMCE pop-windows don't show
the "browse server" button. I tried removing all the tables of
fckeditor, all {variables} with imce and fck, and the modules
reference in {system}; but after reinstalling I see imce configuration
is preserved. Where is the IMCE configuration saved?

--
*La vida és com una moneda, la pots gastar en el que vulguis però
només una vegada.