[support] A simple question from a beginner

Steve Hays hays at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 21 14:42:06 UTC 2008

Shai,

I did not edit the page.tpl.  Instead, I disabled the title and slogan
in the theme configuration.  Then in .css I replaced the header
background image with my new image.

The result is that the HTML output of the header on all pages is blank

What you said, though, enabled me to figure it out.  I simply needed
to set the a href statement around the whole header div, and it worked.

By the way, I simply set it as <a href = "home">, which works on local
host.  I hope this won't cause problems after upload?  I.e., I don't
need to use the Drupal l() function to maintain proper internal links?

Thanks for the pointer.  Now that I see it, I feel pretty stupid for
needing to  bother people with this.

Steve