[support] Well, then ... taking advantage of Shai's generosity: adding links to user blognames

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Jul 21 16:40:12 UTC 2008

Hi Steve,

Looks like this module does what you want:

http://drupal.org/project/blogger

However, it is for D5. Check the issue queue and see what the time line for
D6 is.

There might be a solution using views. You shouldn't need profile module at
all for this, if I understand your needs. A custom snippet might do the
trick if the blogger module isn't going to be ready soon for D6. In general,
I think your approach you are taking is more complicated than it needs to
be.

As an aside... Drupal 6 is really awesome... but it's having a long ramp up
time for many good reasons. In general, for someone seeking support, ease of
use and is a "beginner" - I recommend D5 at this moment in time. Sounds like
you may be pretty far in and it isn't worth starting over.

Shai