[support] Well, then ... taking advantage of Shai's generosity: adding links to user blognames

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Mon Jul 21 16:40:26 UTC 2008

Hello, Steve,

First, I'd like to echo what Shai said -- ask away, as we have all been
there.

Second, re your specific situation, would it work to filter your blog
based on username?

If so, create a Views argument that filters based on username -- and,
you can specify the title of the page with the argument setting -- and,
you could set a header for the entire view.

Ping back if this is insufficient detail --

Cheers,

Bill

--

Bill Fitzgerald