[support] Drupal 5.8 pictures not showing

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Mon Jul 28 15:17:22 UTC 2008

Use an extension like firebug (or introspect your rendered page source)
to check the path is set.

If your image is present in the web page source, but does not display,
check your file is present; if yes, then check path is correct in web
page; if yes check your files rights on your file system, maybe your
files does not have the read permission for your apache user.

If it does not works, check your templates files, if the picture is
there, if yes, then check you did not override the theme_* function that
display the picture.

If always not working, update core and modules and pray.