[support] Attention plz !!! Do not send attachements

bharani kumar bharanikumariyerphp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:20:24 UTC 2008

problem fixed,

To comment these line ,

 // Keep block at it's current width/height to make the update less
disruptive
  //this.styleHeight = $(element).height();
  //this.styleWidth  = $(element).width();
  //$(element).height(element.offsetHeight+"px");
  //$(element).width(element.offsetWidth+"px");
//alert('kkk');

now in mini calendar working in  IE  also