[support] Content Type Dele problem

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Wed Jul 30 06:07:30 UTC 2008

My .02 --

I don't really see this as a bug, but as a feature that protects a site
from mass content deletion if a node type is inadvertently deleted.

One possible fix, which would be more of a feature: if there are nodes
of any content type, flash a warning onscreen if a user is attempting to
delete the node type.

Generally, though, the ability to delete node types should only be given
to highly trusted -- and highly competent -- users.

Cheers,

Bill

--

Bill Fitzgerald