[support] Problem with update my Feed

Saint-Genest Gwenael gwenael.saint-genest at makina-corpus.com
Tue Jun 3 12:44:07 UTC 2008

angappa moorthy wrote:
> Hi,
>     I'm using Drupal 5.7, in my site i have created one feed using
> 'Administer » Content management >> Add Feed'. It's not getting update after
> i submit my feed and also it's not happing when i update it manually. It is
> showing the following error,
> *"The feed from Business seems to be broken, because of error "-10060 10060
> A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
> respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
> connected host has failed to respond."."* (here 'Business' is my feed
> title).  Anybody please help me to solve this problem.. i have proper
> internet connection and all and when i use this Rss url in my browser it is
> showing proper response. The url is
> http://online.wsj.com/xml/rss/0,,3_7077,00.xml. This is exist when i use any
> RSS url.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Angappa Moorthy A

Hi !

   Is your network need a proxy configuration to go on external websites
? Maybe your browser use a gateway (an feed works well) and your Drupal
can't join the same URL because of direct access.

   Some patches like [1] can be used for proxy ...

G. Saint-Genest

[1] http://drupal.org/files/issues/common.inc_4.patch

--
Gwenael Saint-Genest