[support] newbie node id

Saint-Genest Gwenael gwenael.saint-genest at makina-corpus.com
Tue Jun 3 13:13:32 UTC 2008

Brian Wolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a "view"  that returns  node id's . I would like to use these as "links" in the list built by the view.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

> Change the world with e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.
> http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld

Hi,

   You can use a phptemplate function to override list content.

  - Create a template.php file into your current theme
  - Add a function that override views_view_list

Example :
<?php
function phptemplate_views_view_list($view, $nodes, $type) {
   $items = array();

   foreach ($nodes as $node) {
     $data  = "<div class='view-item ". views_css_safe('view-item-'.
$view->name) ."'>";
     $data .= l(" a link to ".$node->nid, 'node/'.$node->nid);
     $data .= "</div>\n";
     $items[] = $data;
   }

   return theme('item_list', $items);