[support] Can I Use a Slightly Modified Theme on Only One Page???

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:22:08 UTC 2008

For the right sidebar, you can configure certain blocks to only appear / not
appear on certain paths, for certain roles, etc., by clicking on the
configuration link.

Another approach would be to take a look at Panels 2 (there is good
documentation on the Drupal site), which is a whole other way of solving
your problem (making a different page content type, and then a node/% panel
can be set to have a different layout on a content type basis.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar