[support] Can I Use a Slightly Modified Theme on Only One Page???

Big Brother ignorance.is.strength at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 17:20:49 UTC 2008

Thanks Victor!

I ended up doing what you suggested. I disabled the elements of the
right sidebar that I didn't need for the new subsite. It seemed to
have worked!

I have another problem now. I am using the PHPtemplate method,
provided by Matt above, but it doesn't seem to work for the nodes
contained within "thefield2/"

Here's what the design should look like:

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/thefield2/

but look what happens when I do this:

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/thefield2/test-4

The PHPtemplate engine should look for page-thefield2-test-4.tpl.php,
then page-thefield2-test.tpl.php, then page-thefield2.tpl.php (which I
have in the template folder I am using.

Why isn't it picking up the right template file?

Thanks!