[support] Can I Use a Slightly Modified Theme on Only One Page???

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 17:56:29 UTC 2008

What is "thefield2" ?

If it is a node type, the node template would be node-thefield2.tpl.php.

If you want to make a page template based on url, see
http://drupal.org/node/139766

Depending on what you want to do, you might have to create support for a
custom template with a php callback function; see excellent tutorial at
http://www.chapterthree.com/blog/zirafa/different_node_templates_node_variables_nid_type_view

Victor