[support] Severe Hanging (and sometimes MySql crashes) When Approving Comments

Big Brother ignorance.is.strength at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 23:37:39 UTC 2008

Thanks for the responses.

I have too many modules to list them all... it would take too long.

It's something to do with MySql accessing the comments table. It then
locks and hangs.

I am not using persistent connections.

The Processlist indicates a number of 'SELECT count(node.nid) FROM
node LEFT JOIN
comments' statements which send data forever, and a few 'SELECT node.nid,
comments.timestamp' which copy to tmp forever.

Possible relevant modules:
Karma
Path
Localizer