[support] Session problems

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Jun 23 18:41:14 UTC 2008

Another thought: Where do you configure how long sessions last before
they expire? My first guess was to go to settings.php and change:

ini_set('session.cache_expire', 200000);

To a smaller value. But that didn't do it.

I also have set:

ini_set('session.cookie_lifetime',  0);

Anyways, maybe if sessions expired sooner I could minimize the problems
that I'm having.

Thanks for the help.

Daniel.